Projects

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Plans for the Year

This post ended up a little behind schedule and maybe it's a couple of weeks late for doing a "New Years Resolutions" post but here it is anyways. As mentioned in the last post I had a couple of loose plans for the last year, but this year I thought I might lay out some more concrete goals in order to motivate myself. I'm also quite aware of the fact that more than likely these plans won't survive contact with the enemy.

1. Update the look of the blog. I've had pretty much the same look since I first started it and thought I might make it a little fancier and change the color scheme. I'm going to try to work up the two pictures below to be big fancy header style pictures. 


2. Get two playable forces done for my Victorian SF Steamworks setting and actually play a game. I also want expand out the urban terrain for this. I'm hoping to actually dabble my feet into 3D printing as its been something that I've had an interest in but really haven't had an opportunity to explore.


3. 50 posts this year. This is really more about motivating me to get more stuff completed and ready to go on the blog than number of posts. I'm hoping the one leads to the other.

I also have three Kickstarter projects that I'm expecting to see arrive this year; Robotech, All Quiet on the Martian Front, and Troll Forged's Alien Assimilation. The last two are mostly going to be folded into my Steamworks stuff hopefully. Robotech will of course be it's own thing but I'm thinking I might be doing a lot of display dioramas with the figures more so than getting them ready for gaming.

1 comment:

  1. That all sounds very promising, here's to a productive 2014 then.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...